With the end of October rapidly approaching teachers’ annual appraisals should be in full swing, with a view to performance related pay decisions being made shortly. Many appraisals may already in fact be complete and in order to assist Pay Committees and senior staff with the final stage in the process we have set out some tips below: Read more
Welcome to Judicium Education's school improvement website.
We are a team of education consultants assisting school leaders in bringing about measurable and sustainable improvements to the quality of our client schools.
Our consultants have a wide range of skills, expertise and experience. Many are ex Heads, trained inspectors, HMIs or other senior figures in the education sector.
We are dedicated to building strong, long-term partnerships that enable our consultants to make a lasting difference and add real value to the education experience of your pupils or students.
Our consultants provide the highest quality...
...external evaluation and effective support because they have been selected for their:
- rigorous approach to analysis and evaluation
- ability to establish productive and supportive relationships with school teams
- experience and knowledge of education improvement
- understanding of practical and effective self-evaluation
- application of inspection skills to help improve education and care
- ability to give focused practical advice
- ability to develop strong, long term partnerships
"This is our first year of working with Judicium School Improvement. They have been both challenging and at the same time, very supportive. We are so pleased with the impact of their input, that we have already signed then up again for our next academic year.” Claire McCarron, Headteacher, Stockport